What is a story?
A story is a small feature. It’s a concise description of something a user can do. We
use a three-part format for user stories:
As a [user role],
I want to [goal],
so that [reason].
As a member,
I want to login to the site,
so that I can update my profile information.
Adding a story
- Click the “add story” button or hit the “A” key on your keyboard
- Add a title and write the story in the description section
- Click the “save” button
- Drag the story from the icebox to the backlog
- We work our magic. You will get an email notifying you that a story has been delivered. Stories that are ready for your review will appear in pivotal with accept and reject buttons.
Reviewing a story
- Test the story on your staging site
- If the story meets your needs
- click the “accept” button.
- If the story doesn’t meet your needs
- click the “reject” button, add comments and click the “save” button.