Singlebrook's not-so-secret sauce for success. Code with Love!
- We are obsessive improving our development processes, refining our skills, learning new technologies and studying or creating new techniques.
- We get constant feedback on our code from computers and humans to better ourselves every day.
- We avoid cutting corners, and thoroughly consider the trade-offs in the rare situations where we do cut them.
- We strive to make software better every time we touch it. This simple rule guarantees improvement over time.
- We are transparent in our work. Our clients always know exactly what we're working on, from our use of collaborative project management tools, to our clear and detailed invoices.
- We embrace open-source software, relying on it to power our creations and giving back to the community whenever possible.
- We work with a positive attitude, because we know that happier people do better work.
- We want the software we build for you to be a source of joy. We make extensive use of automated testing to avoid those frustrating, joy-killing bugs.
- We work hard at listening and understanding the needs of our clients and their end-users. Great software is built with the user at its center.
- We treat our clients, our colleagues, and our local and online communities with care and respect.
- We values differences of opinion, as they lead to deep discussions and better decisions.