- All specification and requirements gathering, troubleshooting, maintenance, programming, design, architecture and testing is billable, whether it involves typing, emailing, meeting in person, or on the phone.
- Travel expenses for trips requested by clients are billable. Travel expenses include transportation expenses (such as plane, train, bus, or taxi fare, rental cars, etc.), parking expenses, hotels, and other incidental expenses directly related to traveling or the project. During the trip, time spent actively working for the client and time spent traveling is billable.
- Out-of-pocket expenses reasonably incurred in the performance of services for the project are billable, as long as the client has previously approved such expenses either orally or in writing.
- Discussing feasibility and possible costs of a new project is not billable.
- Discussions about customer service concerns or sales-related issues are not billable.
- On trips requested by client: Leisure time and time spent on sleeping and meals that are not meetings is not billable.
All billing is done in 15 minute increments.
Due upon receipt. If payment is not received within net thirty (30) days of the invoice date, finance charges at an annual rate of 12% may apply.
All accounts will be sent an invoice twice monthly via e-mail. Bills are sent in the middle of the month (around the 15th) and on the last day of the month (the 30th or 31st).
We accept checks, money orders, cashier's checks, and all major credit cards. Checks must be paid in US dollars and issued from a US bank.