Singlebrook launched the first product to come out of our product incubator program, Singlebrook Lab, in April at the Non-profit Technology Conference (NTC). WhatCanI.Do is currently in free public beta!
WhatCanI.Do, is a mobile web app that allows non-profit organizations to quickly and easily set up a custom-branded, mobile-optimized donation site. We are utilizing the “Lean” methodology throughout the development process for WhatCanI.Do, and taking a crowdsourced approach to gathering data about what features to include in the app.
Some of the key features and benefits that WhatCanI.Do offers non-profits are:
- Mobile Web Presence. A mobile web presence is of growing importance as the number of smart phone users rapidly increases. Over 50% of young adults are now using mobile devices as their primary means of accessing the internet. Many websites are frustrating to use on a mobile device, but our aim for WhatCanI.Do is to make the donor experience as streamlined and easy as possible. Donors now have the ability to connect with and give to the causes they care about on their smart phones without difficulty.
- Affordability. After the current free public beta period, WhatCanI.Do users will have a 30-day free trial, then the cost is just 6% + $.30 per transaction. This includes the 2.9% + $.30 credit card processing fee charged by Stripe, the secure, PCI compliant, 3rd-party credit card processor used for WhatCanI.Do.
- Quick and Easy Setup. A custom-branded WhatCanI.Do site takes just a few minutes to set up. We’ll be offering the ability to launch multiple sites so each of your campaigns and events can be custom-branded.
- Donor Engagement. Your WhatCanI.Do site (i.e., name.whatcani.do) can be shared via social media, email, QR code and more. An optional re-direct can be added to your main website to send visitors using mobile devices directly to your mobile-optimized WhatCanI.Do site. Donor information will be accessible via a non-profit dashboard, including access to a CSV file for integration with your existing database / CRM.
Check out the WhatCanI.Do sites for a few of our awesome beta testers!
- Cornell University’s Center for Transformative Action
- United Way of Tompkins County
- Sustainable Tompkins
- Community Foundation of Tompkins County
If your non-profit organization would like to become a beta tester, visit WhatCanI.Do today!